“Highly recommend walking tour of Seville!!”

Sevilla Walking Tours
Ranked #16 of 198 Tours in Seville
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend walking tour of Seville!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Was referred to Concepcion from Rick Steves: sevillawalkingtours.com. She was by far the best guide we have ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable about the sites and their history. We made a few suggestions and she was able to put together a very thorough plan for our day. Her English is excellent and her personality is very warm and personable. She also was very helpful with other recommendations. We wish she could have been our guide for all the other cities in Spain as well!

1 Thank Letsgo999

Santa Monica, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best walking tours of my 3 weeks in Spain”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Was referred to Concepcion Delgado by 2 nice American gals whom I met in Madrid. I called her when I arrived in Seville. She was full the next day, but I booked for the day after for their basic walking tour, which meets every day at 10:30 at the statue in the middle of Plaza Espana. Concepcion speaks great English, has a lovely sense of humor and really knows what travelers need to know to feel at home in her native city (my favorite place in Spain now). The next day I took the walking tour of the Alcazar, lead by Alfonso, Concepcion's associate. This was also a very enjoyable, informative tour. (Wish I'd had Alfonso to guide me at the Alhambra when I went to Granada 2 days later (just had my Rick Steves guidebook downloaded in my Kindle app in my Iphone--better than nothing).) Concepcion and Alfonso are very helpful in answering any questions you have and are both lovely people. Highly recommend!

1 Thank samoca
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We took the walking tour of Seville with Alfonso. It was so worth it. He was very informative and really did a wonderful tour of this beautiful city. His spin on this city was just great. He really did a super job and gave us so many helpful hints. We actually met him on the metro a few days after the tour. It was so great to meet him, we felt we actually felt like we had a friend in Seville! He then helped us buy a new metro card. Such a nice tour and tour guide. Don't miss it.

1 Thank MTVC
New York, New York, United States
“I HIGHLY recommend Concepción & Alfonso!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We did 3 tours with Sevilla Walking Tours; a walking city tour, a tour of the Alcázar, and a tour of the Cathedral and they were all amazing. Sevilla is Concepción's home town and you can feel from her how much she loves it and wants to share its history. She is warm, engaging and extremely knowledgeable. As a New Yorker visiting Spain for the first time, Concepción made us feel very comfortable in her city. Her English is excellent and we enjoyed the tours immensely. It's clear how much studying she has done to be able to teach the history of the city and each attraction we attended. Out of all of the cities we traveled to in Spain, Sevilla was my favorite and I feel that a large part of this was because of how fun and meaningful the tours were. Concepción went out of her way to help us plan other things to do while in Sevilla, including pointing out several authentic Flamenco shows to attend. We actually got lost on our way to meeting Alfonso for the Cathedral tour and she went out of her way to help us connect with him so that we didn't miss it. Alfonso was a great guide as well; friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend doing a tour with both of them if possible. We not only found the tours to be highly valuable, but I would I feel like I've made a friend in Spain!

Hercules, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Excellent walking tour with Alfonso!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I booked the city tour with just a 2-hr notice but we were readily accommodated. We were told to meet Alfonso at the statue in the middle of Plaza Nueva. Even though there was ongoing construction at the time of our visit, he managed to find us. There were almost 20 of us in the group, but it didn't turn out to be a problem. I learned so much during the walking tour. Alfonso was an excellent guide; he was knowledgeable, funny, engaging, and easy on the eyes :). We enjoyed the tour so much that we booked the afternoon tour of the Royal Palace. It was a smaller group as there were only 6 of us; it was just as fun and informative. I wish we could have also taken a tour of the Cathedral the following day, but we were just too pressed for time. Oh well, gives us another reason to return to Sevilla :) Wouldn't mind having Alfonso as our tour guide again.

Visited September 2013