“Lunch experience”

Restaurante Zarabanda
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Restaurante Zarabanda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 2,782 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional restaurant with home-made cooking (mediterranean style)in the downtown of Seville. A small but charming place. Great wines selection and delicious desserts like the tiramisu.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We had lunch with Spanish friends in mid August in this oasis from the heat of Sevilla. We had three teenagers who shared the food but they also had a pizza which they thoroughly enjoyed. We had a seafood based risotto, atún rojo, pulpo, all fantastic, and the best croquetas I have ever had! We tried several postres and cheeses which provided the perfect end to the meal. The dining area is small and provides for a very personal atmosphere, where the service left us wanting for nothing. Our friends know this restaurant well and are frequent visitors there. We will certainly return there when we are next in Sevilla and will recommend to friends.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Ate here twice during our stay in Seville. It was recommended to us by a gentleman from Belgium. This restaurant served fantastic food. David served us and the chef was fantastic. (I do not remember her name and please forgive me, I lost the card with her name on it.) The croquettes were divine (my husbands favourite) and the risotto was creamy and full of smokey flavour. Our most favorite was the Terriyaki salmon (please send me the recipe if at all possible!). The pizza is also very flavorful. The restaurant is a smaller restaurant and the staff make you feel as if you are at a friends home for supper. Very hospitable and fantastic food! They were also able to recommend some nice wines. Highly recommend this restaurant to others. I have to say, some of the best food we had in all of Spain. Thank you.

1  Thank Travellingbug3
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Very tasty food and welcoming staff. I am a Coeliac, so particularly appreciated the care staff took to identify suitable gluten free dishes - happily for me most dishes were gluten free or could be adapted to be gluten free, including most of the desserts. A great experience.

7  Thank Carlaline
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Seville has many good restaurants and excellent tapas, but Zarabanda was our favorite there. We were there between Christmas and New Year's and the town was overflowing with people. Reservations are a must. The menu of the dishes of the day is written on the blackboard on the wall and it is quite long for a daily menu.
Many types of fish, meat and foul are represented in tapas or ration size. Each dish is tastier than the one before and I found myself looking longingly at dishes being served at other tables as well. Dishes are deeply Spanish, but with the unique touches of this restaurant. Wines were excellent as well.
We just wish we had been there long enough to return. We certainly will the next time we are in Seville.

1  Thank BettyLouAnn
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic 3 course menu del día here, accompanied by delicious rioja. The staff were very helpful, making recommendstions for each course and wine, explaining how the food was prepared and where each course originated from in Spain. The food was a little creative too... tuna and apple salad, pureed broccoli, oxtail and lentil stew, fantastic tiramasu and gorgeous light orange and chocolate tarte. Highly recommended.

2  Thank JHOManchester