“Great Tour”

Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar and Cathedral
Ranked #6 of 39 Food & Drink in Seville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pancho Tours is since 2009 the leader company organizing guided tours in Seville. We will show you every corner of the most beautiful city in the world on a pleasant and fun walk through its streets, neighborhoods and monuments. An imaginary trip over its History, secrets and legends.. Do you want to see Seville as a local? We will be waiting here for you!
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Every city I go to I go on a free walking tour. It is the first thing I do when I get off the train or plane. This one did not disappoint. We had Ari and she was amazing. She had so much enthusiasm for the city and you could tell she really loved the city. She was so great and I want to thank her for showing us the great city of Seville.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,882)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I went on the Triana and Gypsies tour, hoping for the much-hyped Ari. I instead got Giovanna. She's nice, but her explanations tended to be either brief or inaccurate. She mixed history and legend without distinguishing between the two; several times, she explained local traditions' origins of the cute-but-clearly-apocryphal sort, such as the origin of flamenco in the beat of miners' pickaxes. Worst, though, were historical inaccuracies--she thought the Isabel II Bridge was built by Isabel II, though it's an iron structure (it was built in the 19th century), and she was sure that Córdoba was the last city to fall in the Reconquista, though it fell more than 200 years before Granada did. I questioned her on both these counts (one-on-one, later, while walking), but she dismissed my doubts.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I did like that nice guys and their walking tours! Thanks pancho! It wasn't just boring excursion, it was interesting, funny, up-to-date walking!! If you're open-minded, sociable and want have really good time - it's just for you! Highly recommend it! It is one of "must visit" :))
My first free walking tour was with PAOLA in Sevilla! She is so cute and nice! She knows how to tell about historic stuff in interesting way!
My second tour was with CHEL in Sevilla as well! You're awesome, man! Now I love that Peter the Cruel as well ;))
And, finally, EDDIE and his tour in Cadiz! Lots of thanks for your kindness! He saved my trip and my stay in Cadiz! Gave lots of good advices and actually he made my day there! I was lucky to meet him! And, you know, crazy dreams must come true!! ;))
And the most important thing - do not forget to leave some tips! That tours worth it!!!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Awesome! We did both tours in the same day, at 1pm and at 6pm.

Both guides were very friendly, fun and interesting, and the tours are really a nice walk around Sevilla.

The tours are not boring at all, we got the basic historic details, the fun facts and the juicy rumors and secrets.

100% recommend it

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We went on a couple of walking tours with Pancho during our recent stay in Seville.

The first tour was a general walking tour taken by Ari, who was fantastic. Very informative, enthusiastic and friendly, we really felt we were getting a good overview of Seville's history. I would highly recommend that you go on her tour and tip generously (its a free tour).

We also went on a second tour which took us to Triana, just over the river. The guide gave the tour in both English and Spanish, alternating during the tour. To be honest, its difficult to alternate between the languages and keep the group enthused. There was some interesting information about the area (Gypsys and history of the division between Triana and Seville), but it is also a bit shorter. We enjoyed the tour, but we felt that it could be improved to bring it up to the level of what we experienced with Ari's tour earlier.