“Walking tours Seville”

Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar
Ranked #3 of 36 Food & Drink in Seville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pancho Tours is since 2009 the leader company organizing guided tours in Seville. We will show you every corner of the most beautiful city in the world on a pleasant and fun walk through its streets, neighborhoods and monuments. An imaginary trip over its History, secrets and legends.. Do you want to see Seville as a local? We will be waiting here for you!
Northeast England
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Walking tours Seville”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Two fantastic walks with Ari. We learnt so much about this fantastic city. She has so many interesting stories and is engaging throughout the trip. Walking tours really are the best way to see a new city. Trying the Triana tour today.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Enschede, The Netherlands
“Free walk tour with Sergio”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were in Porto for a half a day. Sergio from Panchotour picked us up from the hostel and we joined his team in the city center. The tour took around 3 hours. He was enthusiastic, energetic and knowledgeable. Having a local tour guide is very interesting as he indicates historical points which are not noticeable in regular walking. I would like to thank to Panchotour for offering this tour, and thank to Sergio for his effort in such a nice tour.

Coconut Creek, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Every city I go to I go on a free walking tour. It is the first thing I do when I get off the train or plane. This one did not disappoint. We had Ari and she was amazing. She had so much enthusiasm for the city and you could tell she really loved the city. She was so great and I want to thank her for showing us the great city of Seville.

Braga, Portugal
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Giovanna is nice but inaccurate; I didn't learn much”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I went on the Triana and Gypsies tour, hoping for the much-hyped Ari. I instead got Giovanna. She's nice, but her explanations tended to be either brief or inaccurate. She mixed history and legend without distinguishing between the two; several times, she explained local traditions' origins of the cute-but-clearly-apocryphal sort, such as the origin of flamenco in the beat of miners' pickaxes. Worst, though, were historical inaccuracies--she thought the Isabel II Bridge was built by Isabel II, though it's an iron structure (it was built in the 19th century), and she was sure that Córdoba was the last city to fall in the Reconquista, though it fell more than 200 years before Granada did. I questioned her on both these counts (one-on-one, later, while walking), but she dismissed my doubts.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I did like that nice guys and their walking tours! Thanks pancho! It wasn't just boring excursion, it was interesting, funny, up-to-date walking!! If you're open-minded, sociable and want have really good time - it's just for you! Highly recommend it! It is one of "must visit" :))
My first free walking tour was with PAOLA in Sevilla! She is so cute and nice! She knows how to tell about historic stuff in interesting way!
My second tour was with CHEL in Sevilla as well! You're awesome, man! Now I love that Peter the Cruel as well ;))
And, finally, EDDIE and his tour in Cadiz! Lots of thanks for your kindness! He saved my trip and my stay in Cadiz! Gave lots of good advices and actually he made my day there! I was lucky to meet him! And, you know, crazy dreams must come true!! ;))
And the most important thing - do not forget to leave some tips! That tours worth it!!!