We chose this hotel as we knew Seville can be very hot - it was - but the water was so cold I froze! No, seriously, it is a good pool and there are plenty of sunbeds.
Travel into town takes a while - the bus isn't expensive, and it costs about the same for four people to travel in by bus or pay for a taxi. You can pay for the underground car park, but in fact there is plenty of room to park in the roads by the hotel.
Our rooms were fine (we had three doubles) - good bathrooms and very comfortable beds.The hotel itself is very spacious.
We had a deal that included breakfast, which was a very large buffet - it was great for us and I imagine would satisfy everybody. If you like a very large breakfast, this hotel is for you! The only thing that the hotel could really work on is providing proper juice - it's not necessary to have concentrate in a country where fruit is plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville