We were a bit apprehensive staying here after the reviews but found it ideal. Ok it's not in the city centre but it's only a 7 euro taxi ride to the centre. Bus stops around the corner of the hotel and only costs 1.40 ( the driver will give you change). It was no hassle going into the city. We went in twice a couple of times coming back to the hotel for a swim in the fab pool. The pool is amazing . It was fairly quiet around it as it was October . The room was very modern. Yes it's a business hotel but lots of tourists stay. Wifi not brilliant in the rooms but you can get it in the lobby ok. It's no big deal if you are on holiday. Across the road is a football stadium and just near are lots of cafe s and shops if you don't want to go into the city. We got a good deal of room only for 60 euro a night so we were very happy with what we got for the money and had no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville