This hotel is lovely and modern and we had a fantastic room in building 2. I hear that building 2 is newer and has better internet, and I certainly didn't have any problems with connection. The reception staff are excellent, with very good English. Francisco was especially helpful and very kind. The room was lovely and clean, with everything I needed - housekeeping came every day and did a great job. The only thing that lets this hotel down is the food. Breakfast was fine but the restaurant we tried for lunch had very poor quality food as did the evening dinner buffet. The service at times in the restaurants could have been a lot better too. However, overall the hotel was fine for business travel and I was very comfortable there. There is a supermarket around a ten-fifteen minute walk away and taxis available outside whenever I needed one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Odigeo, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville