We (4 couples) stayed here one night during our 5-day Andalusia motorcycle trip.
I think it is a very good place to stay for exploring Sevilla as the hotel is located is quiet area with green yard and good swimming pool but in a 5 minute taxi ride to the centre of Sevilla (6 EUR during day and 9 EUR during the night), and the room rates was very good.
Special thanks for the breakfast – it was the best during our trip.
Overall we were very satisfied with our choice and it was definately great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville