We stayed here for 3 nights. Rooms were good with a nice bathroom. The hotel is out of the city centre. On our first day we did walk in and out, but on the second day we realised it was too far! There is a good public bus service. We ate at both the cafe and buffet restaurant, as we didn't want to have to go back into town. The buffet was ok, but really nothing for vegetarians. Pool area is really nice, large pool with lots of sun loungers and a good fun pool bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Lastminute, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville