I spent Xtmas with my family over in Seville in December 2013.
Here are some of the things I noticed:
- Pet friendly (I am not sure if there are limits on the pet's size) but we had one and it was really easy to have him there.
- It does not have a fitness room or similar, so don't worry to pack your workout clothes if you choose this hotel.
- The wifi is not free, even if you are a guest. It's not very expensive (6 EUR/day) but still, it should be free if you are a guest.
- Breakfast buffet is quite expensive (almost 15 EUR), specially when you can walk out the hotel and find typical Sevillian places to eat for almost have of it.
Overall the hotel is good, it seemed to be overpriced for what it is (we got a great deal through a website), but what you are paying is location. The hotel is just in the heart of Seville and around 20 mins walk from Plaza de España and Parque de Maria Luisa, 10 mins from the Cathedral and the Reales Alcázares, 10 mins from the Maestranza... Recommendable, but look around to see if you can find a deal to make it work for you and your pocket! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Four Star Hotel in Central Seville Hotel Inglaterra is a premier hotel with an unbeatable Seville location. Right in the heart of Plaza Nueva, guests are granted access to local monuments, famous attractions, holiday celebrations and events, and luxury shopping. Hotel Inglaterra welcomes guests to enjoy one-of-a-kind dining experiences such as award-winning cocktails at Trinity Pub or a light dinner overlooking Seville on the hotel terrace. The hotel provides spacious accommodations that are classically decorated with wooden floors, precious antiques, and some offer whirlpool baths, private terraces, and marble fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Lastminute, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Inglaterra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglaterra Hotel Seville