Sevilla is an Amazing city. this hotel is situated in the heart of the old town and the position is Worth the Whole stay. The pool on the roof is another good reason for choosing this hotel.
The rooms are quite big, the bathrooms too. The sheets on the beds were a little ruined and the bathtub showed some rust... but we understood that we've been given the oldest rooms, while some floors had brand new rooms with modern and up to date furniture and bathrooms. An average hotel, maybe closer to a 3 stars rather than 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Seville, in the emblematic neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the privileged location of the Hotel Fernando III, next to La Catedral, La Giralda and the most famous monuments and leisure and shopping areas will make you enjoy the city as you never imagined. A classic and distinguished hotel with all the comforts of an establishment of today involved with the Excellence of all its services and in making the guest feel at home. The aim of all our human team is to serve the client with care and paying the utmost care for the details. Spaciousness, luminosity, design and comfort are the characteristics common to the hotel's 151 rooms, all featuring a careful combination of amenities and services in both bedrooms and bathrooms. Also, enjoy a spectacular swimming pool on our terrace and try our cuisine or have a drink watching the city with its views in 360º. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Fernando III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia y Restaurant Fernando Iii Hotel Seville
- Residencia y Hotel Fernando Iii
- Residencia y Seville