Hotel Becquer
US$129
Melia.com
US$150
  • Pool
Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$178
US$157
Agoda.com
4,996 results
All reviewsgreat hotelrooftop poolwithin walking distancegood sizefree walking tourtapastriana districtexcellent locationbreakfast was excellenttaxi rankminute walkbull ringcentral locationmain attractionscomfortable hotelbeautiful cityold town
Reviewed 8 July 2014

stayed 5 nights in late June. I really enjoyed the rooftop for lounging and cooling off in the pool. I think the positive points have been covered well, and for the most part I agree it was a very nice hotel. I'll just iterate some of the things that could have been improved, in my opinion.

1) our first day, around 5pm, we asked the front desk if there was somewhere nearby we could get a snack as we were still quite jet-lagged and just wanted something nearby and easy. We were told all places nearby were closed and we could try the burger king up the street. we headed out to find a place on our own and it turned out the cafe right in front of the hotel (pick and stay i believe) was open and serving tapas. as we ate we wondered why we were directed to burger king instead of this place.

2) another time I asked about arranging a tour of Granada and the Alhambra. They showed me a brochure of a local tour company but I wasn't interested in that particular company. Instead of offering me other options or offering to look into it for me, they just shrugged and said I could look for one on my own

3) similarly, I was interested in renting a car one day for a drive to Cordoba. the company they usually use didn't have a car available. Again, that was the end of the help from the front desk. It would have been nice if they had offered to call around and find a car for me.

I guess in the end, maybe they need a dedicated concierge who is more familiar with more than one company for any service that may be needed by the guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ANGBugDoc
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We came to Seville for a couple of nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary and tick Seville off our list ,great location for everything & would definitely come back.We had booked panoramic breakfast which turned out to be breakfast in the sunshine on their rooftop with a young chap playing guitar! a lovely touch.staff were really friendly and helpful steering us to some great local tapas bars just a short walk away ,which were so reasonably priced.We always tend to steer away from the tourist restaurants,preferring to fine with the locals so this was great.Flamenco ladies dancing nr the main hotspots and horse drawn carriages await in the historic part of town,well worth a visit.

Room Tip: Great hotel,clean rooms ,great breakfast ,friendly staff make it perfect choice Rooms on the front can get a little noise from the bar below but nothing to stop you sleeping.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Hotel Becquer in Seville surpassed our expectations by a country mile!

From the point of our arrival the hotel staff were genuinely friendly, helpful and attentive.

The hotel is in a great location for taking in all the sights of Seville.

There was a bottle of Cava waiting for us in our room to celebrate our anniversary.....what a lovely surprise.

The pool, terrace and snack bar, manned by the excellent Marcos, offers a super view of the City as well as the Cathedral and Giralda. What a place to unwind after a day on your feet, watching the sun set.

I would whole heartedly recommend this superb hotel to anyone considering a stay in Seville that wants an oasis of calm and freindliness to come back to.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed in Hotel Becquer for a wedding I was attending in Seville and it was a perfect location for sightseeing. Most of the main sightseeing spots were within a short walk from the hotel, and there were lots of places to eat and drink nearby. I'd recommend staying somewhere with a pool in Seville as it gets so hot and isn't by the coast, and the rooftop pool here was great. Didn't get too busy during the day, so always easy to find a sunbed, there's a bar open all day (not great food options) and the view is spectacular. Rooms at the hotel are decent and staff were helpful. Overall great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Perfect location for seeing all the major sights, beautiful hotel, reasonable priced parking for the area, very friendly and efficient staff and a beautiful breakfast area on the roof terrace overlooking beautiful Sevilla!