I'm from Italy (Florence), and I was in Seville for a work trip. I stayed at "Confortel Puerta de Triana" for 2 weeks. Very nice accomodation: clean, tidy, close to everything you may need, with nice (contemporary, colorful) furniture and a rich breakfast. I suggest you to choose this one, but ask for a quiet room (not one of those giving onto the street, which is quite noisy even at night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ILUNION Puerta de Triana is a charming 3 star hotel with a modern and cozy design located right in the heart of the historic and shopping districts of Seville, near the Guadalquivir River and within walking distance to major tourist attractions: the Cathedral, La Giralda , Sierpes shopping avenue, La Maestranza Bullring and the Santa Cruz and Triana Districts. All Rooms at the ILUNION Puerta de Triana are functional and comfortable and offer free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, flat-screen TV, satellite TV, free safety box and air conditioning. The hotel has a restaurant where a hearty buffet breakfast is daily served. The ILUNION Puerta de Triana is the ideal place to stay whatever the reason for travel is, tourism, shopping or business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your ILUNION Puerta de Triana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Puerta De Triana Hotel Seville
- Confortel Puerta De Triana Seville