My husband and I have just come back from a 3 day stay at Confortel Puerta de Triana. Arriving at the hotel lobby, with its contemporary furniture, we had the impression that we had found a bargain. On the other hand, the room showed us that we had paid exactly what it was worth. It was very simple and the bathroom could use a renovation. We stayed in a room facing a side road, so it was very quiet. However, wifi was slow there.
Hotel’s location is very convenient to visit Seville’s main sites, but it is not so convenient to come and go to the train station with public transportation (taxi from hotel to Santa Justa train station costs about EUR 12).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ILUNION Puerta de Triana is a charming 3 star hotel with a modern and cozy design located right in the heart of the historic and shopping districts of Seville, near the Guadalquivir River and within walking distance to major tourist attractions: the Cathedral, La Giralda , Sierpes shopping avenue, La Maestranza Bullring and the Santa Cruz and Triana Districts. All Rooms at the ILUNION Puerta de Triana are functional and comfortable and offer free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, flat-screen TV, satellite TV, free safety box and air conditioning. The hotel has a restaurant where a hearty buffet breakfast is daily served. The ILUNION Puerta de Triana is the ideal place to stay whatever the reason for travel is, tourism, shopping or business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your ILUNION Puerta de Triana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Puerta De Triana Hotel Seville
- Confortel Puerta De Triana Seville