All reviewswashing machinetwo bedroom suitecentral locationlovely studiomain living areagreat locationcathedral viewthese apartmentsmain buildingfew issuestop floorno liftbig bedsmall balconyroof terracea great stayminute walk
Reviewed 31 October 2014

This appartement is located next to the cathedral of sevilla, of wich you have a nice view from the appartement. There is an elevator, but before you reach iT there are about 5 steps. Zo no wheelchair access. The beds were comfortable, the rooms very clean. On thursday, friday AND saturdaynight the rooftopterrace is a public bar which gives extra noise. Location is great.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Director-Manager, Gerente at Puerta Catedral Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

We are extremely happy to know that you really liked your stay in Puerta Catedral Suites.
Meanwhile, we are looking forward to welcoming you again in Puerta Catedral Suites – Sevilla.
Kindly regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2014

My two sisters and I stayed at the apartment at the 5th floor, staring at the Giralda's gargoyles!!! Wonderful location, great views, comfortable, clear and clean rooms. It was very pleasant after o staying at hotels for weeks to be able to make our breakfast "at home"... But, breakfast is almost everything you can make there: it's a tiny, tiny kitchen... We missed places to put our stuff in the bathrooms- no shelves and small sinks... The noise at the bedroom looking at the Giralda is quiet a problem... Anyway, we highly recommend the Puerta Catedral Suites.
Terezinha Almeida

Room Tip: Stay at the higher levels, the views are astonishing!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2014

the room we stayed in was 6th floor. that's a outstanding view of the cathedral and you will feel that you may almost touch the cathedral. the location is excellent. also the staff in this appartment is also friendly. I will recommend to my friends. about the smell. we closed the internal bath door
it should be better.

Room Tip: more higher floors more good view
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2014

We stayed here from 8/28-9/1/14. This facility is great for vacationing as a family. We had the Suite Superior. It's minimal and semi modern furnishing, clean and comfortable. Location is excellent, and the view is outstanding. Front desk was very helpful, the Nespresso machine was great, even the rooftop bar was a treat. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

A few words about the pickup service, my daughter came a day after us on a separate flight, so I wanted to use the free pickup for her. Before the trip, front desk reminded me several times to supply all information for the pickup. Then come the day, my daughter flight was delayed significantly (to well after hours), but they still took care of her, the driver even walked my daughter to the apartment and waited until she can get in safely (it was around midnight by then). We were all very touched and appreciative of the service as that was way above and beyond the call of duty.

A few words about the smell that often mentioned in some reviews. I paid particular attention to this, and I was the only one of my family who noticed the slight odor from time to time. If you didn't read the review, you probably wouldn't notice. My best guess is that it might come from the street, or from internal courtyard that we can not see due to the opaque windows. The master bath window by the shower was always slightly opened, and the odor might come from there from time to time, but not always.

A few more items for this unit that can further enhance the staying experience for future guests:
1) The washer machine was very useful (we packed light but had a long trip thru Spain), it will be better if there is a dryer and a full size ironing board.
2) A Nespresso machine in each unit instead of just the lobby (our apartment in Barcelona had that)
3) Some kind of stereo/sound bar system with ipod or Bluetooth connectivity in the living room would be great.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2014

The appartment we've got was not the one we have ordered, because of some technical problems, so we stayed in the sixth floor of the office building with the cathedral in front. Everything was great: kitchen well equipped, nice furniture, not mentioning the view through the living room window. Would like to stay again!

Room Tip: I would recommend to take a room in an office building.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Director-Manager, Director de Recepción at Puerta Catedral Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear guest,Thank you very much for your great review, we are proud to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcome you back anytime at Puerta Catedral Suites!
Best regards,