Hotel Boutique Elvira Plaza
US$244
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vertice Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
Hotels.com
US$205
US$188
  • Pool
Hotel Palacio de Villapanes(Seville)
US$855
US$175
US$125
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsorange treesbeautiful squarejunior suiterain shower headold townlovely showerbalcony roompedestrian areasanta cruzhanging spacecoffee machineperfect locationthe hotel stafffresh orange juiceon footthe ground flooraround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2013

A lovely small hotel within a beautiful plaza with stunning views and close to the Cathedral and palace. Friendly, welcoming staff. Quiet and tucked-away. Highly recommended. Seville a furnace in August!

Room Tip: Worth booking the junior suite for the balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

So pleased we picked this hotel, the staff were helpful and the room was first class.
The location was superb and very central in the old town and quiet at night.
Parking is a problem as Hotel is in the pedestrian area of the city but we found an under ground car park within easy walking distance.
This is an ideal Hotel for seeing the sights of Saville restaraunts are plentyful and the Hotel breakfast held in an adjacent building was good.
We had no problems with the Aircon in spite of the heat.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great hotel. Perfect location. Excellent staff. We stayed four nights in early August. Only good things say from fond memories. Seville is so hot at that time year be good if the Air Conditioning could go a bit lower. That said we neve asked...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pdwebster13
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I am a destination-hotel traveller who doesn't mind paying big bucks for famous names, so I stayed at an exorbitant price for a tiny room in the very grand Hotel Alfonso XIII. My friend joined me last minute but was getting there earlier so I tried to add her name to my booking to be told my room was strictly for 1 person only. I didn't want to risk getting kicked out!
Long story short, she booked this hotel Elvira Plaza, which is really a collection of different apartments as far as I could tell, via an online booking site. She had room number "3" but I think that was for the building, there might be a lot of 3s! For way less than 100 euros she had a place bigger than my own apartment with a roof top terrace and a BBQ to herself! Breakfast was included which was lovely with sparkling wine as I recall; there was free Wifi which was more than I was getting for my 100s and 100s of Euros. Plus the hotel is right in the middle of everything, just steps from the Alcazar and lots of gorgeous little restaurants. While I had to trudge 7 or 8 minutes back into the area every day start the touring - it did take me past my Starbucks coffee so not all bad..
I was really jealous of her find. I collected the hotel card so I can tell anyone I know going to Seville to try here. Don't stay here if you have HEAPS of luggage (taxis cant drive to the door), if you are terrible with direction (unless you live off your smartphone GPS) or if you have mobility issues (lots of stairs), oh and I don't think there is a pool and Seville is HOT (40 degrees in early June!)

Room Tip: Ask for one with an outdoor balcony or better yet the rooftop terrace - although it might be too hot to use!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Goingfor100
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We visited Hotel Elvira Plaza two times during a 14 day round-trip in Andalucia during the months of June - July. The first two days, we stayed in the hotel at the Plaza de Dona Elvira, which has a perfect location (close to the Cathedral, Plaza de Espana, ... basically all things worth seeing). The room was quite ok (not too large, but we did not need a large room) and very clean. However, the airco was not working (which is no good idea based on the temperatures at that time: about 35°C in the evenings). About then days later, we came back and, since the airco was still not fixed, we got a room in the Hotel Santa Cruz (which owned by Elvira Plaza) with the airo working. This room was very small (not only the room itself, but also and especially the bath room). Luckily the wheather was very good (47°C at 6 pm, lucky us to have a working airco!).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple