“Good food but server needs to lose attitude during lunch rush hour!”
Review of La Brunilda

La Brunilda
Ranked #39 of 2,990 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: During the month of August the restaurant will be closed for holidays
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here twice for lunch while staying in Seville as it is only five minutes walking distance from my hotel. Upon recommendation from my hotel front desk staff, decided to grab a late lunch on my first day. First time was totally fine with good food and friendly and attentive servers. Decided to go back to the restaurant for the second time in the middle of lunch rush hour the next day and it was a completely different story. The restaurant was overcrowded with patrons and chaotic. The two females servers who were nice and friendly to me the previous day looked tired and disgruntled due to being overworked. This carried over with their bad attitudes while serving me. Completely unacceptable! For those of you who still wants to check out this eatery, I highly recommend going their outside of lunch and dinner rush hours. I am personally not ever going back to this place after encountering those two nasty female servers bad attitudes.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,831)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent tapas and very efficient and friendly service. The menu challenges you to discover new tastes. I loved the confit duck! Definetely recommended!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Probably the best food I've had in Seville. Was definitely worth the wait and I will return for sure. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After waiting in line for approx. 30 minutes, we were in for a treat! What an amazing restaurant! We had the burrata salad, duck confit, ham croquettes and a dessert. All wondeful dished! Especially the burrata was to die for!! Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank MPoorthuis
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After strolling in here in our second night to find a packed restaurant and be told we were 22nd on wait list, tried again onnight four arriving at opening time 8.30pm to find another long queue. Although not admitted straight off were on the list and only a one hour wait so a few drinks in bar around corner.

Well worth the wait on our return. Fantastic service and exquisite dishes all round. Tuna tataki and tenderloin standouts.

Delicious stuff. Great night. Great atmosphere. Great staff.