“Great tapas tour”
Review of Seville Concierge

Seville Concierge
Ranked #13 of 36 Food & Drink in Seville
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer customised full and half day outings in Seville, created especially for you. We also do walking and tapas tours in the city, and if you are going to be in town for awhile, then try our special Seville orientation tour. On our day trips to nearby places such as Cordoba, Cadiz and Ronda, we organise your transport arrangements and take you to the best places (including the best places to eat) and the most important and interesting sights.
London, United Kingdom
“Great tapas tour”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband and I and our three boys (aged 10-14) took a tour with Peter on our first night in Seville. He took us to three restaurants, ranging from the traditional to the modern, and answered all our questions about the food and the city. Peter really engaged with the boys and having him with us meant that they tried everything he recommended and we all had a wonderful evening. Even better he left us with some suggestions of where we might eat during our remaining time in Seville - essential in August when so many places are closed - and we had fab food at every one we tried.

Visited August 2014
PeterTatford, Owner at Seville Concierge, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed it, too, and that I was able to introduce the boys to some mind-broadening Spanish food experiences. I hope you all enjoyed the rest of your stay, and that you'll be back in our beautiful city before too long.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful tapas tour”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A group of four of us went on a tapas tour with Peter on the first day we arrived in Sevilla, a Friday, and it was excellent. Peter was a wonderful host, providing a ton of information about the dishes we ordered, the restaurants we visited, Spanish food culture, and Sevilla's tour destinations. Each of the places and the tapas seem to have been carefully chosen; none of the dishes were less than great. Definitely a good idea to do on the first night you're in town, as it gave us ideas for future dishes to order at the same (or different) restaurants. I'm also happy that the tour included a modern tapas restaurant. Without this, I may have stuck to exclusively traditional tapas places, without fully appreciating the latest innovations in Spanish cuisine.

Visited July 2014
PeterTatford, Owner at Seville Concierge, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thanks for the review. I try to provide some insight into the food and culture, and it's great when people appreciate that. And congratulations again.
london
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seville hidden gems tour”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I found Peters website and emailed him for some advice about seeing Seville. He was very quick to reply and after a few emails over a few days we agreed on dav morning tour .Peter met my wife and I at our apartment and took us on the hidden gems tour for over 2 hours. The tour was most informative and it was wonderful to hear from someone who has a passion for Seville. As it was our first morning it gave us a great taster for what Seville is about as well as a heads up for where everything is.He also gave us many tips on where to go for tapas and entertainment inc flamenco . I would not hesitate to recommend Peter as a guide and if we go back we will definitely go on his tapas night tour.Thankyou Peter for introducing us to Seville Guy and Julie from London

Visited June 2014
PeterTatford, Owner at Seville Concierge, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thanks for the review. A pleasure to take out fellow Londoners and introduce them to the real Seville. I always enjoy an attentive and interested audience, and I hope what you learnt helped you to make the most of your stay.
Kent
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Lovely introduction to Seville”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Spent a lovely afternoon with Peter on a tapas and history walking tour of Seville. Perfect first day introduction to the city, and really enjoyed following days.

Visited June 2014
PeterTatford, Owner at Seville Concierge, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you! I enjoyed it too. It's always a pleasure to be able to show people around and introduce them to some of the great things that Seville has to offer.
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Perfect first night”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I had a great tapas tour with Peter and another traveller. Peter was the perfect guide, relaxed and friendly and knowledgeable. We loved all the bars and Tapas - even trying things we wouldn't have ordered on our own! We actually revisited 2 of the tapas bars again (had to try the banoffee, and another slice of the lemon meringue!!) plus another of Peter's recommendations and we weren't disappointed with the food or the drink suggestions (Our wine merchant does Barbazul - a great discovery!!) Highly recommended for a great way to discover authentic food and avoid the tourist traps. Thank You Peter!

Visited May 2014
Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour (I did too), and that you found it helpful. I hope you had a good time the rest of your stay and that you'll be back to visit us again.

The banoffee and lemon meringue are rather good, aren't they?