“Great Location, lovely food and excellent staff”
Review of Genova

Genova
Ranked #152 of 3,127 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: En GENOVA no tenemos horarios ni etiquetas, podeis venir tanto a desayunar como a comer o cenar. Este es uno de esos sitios donde vayas a la hora que vayas siempre encontraras un rincon agradable. Porque en GENOVA no solamente miman nuestras expectativas gastronomicas, aqui cuidan todo lo que nos rodea: la iluminacion es perfecta a cualquier hora del dia, la decoracion actual y acogedora, la musica siempre a tono con el momento del dia.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Last week I went to Seville with a group of around 15 students in a Spanish trip and we stopped there for lunch before heading to the Cathedral. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and understanding with the teenagers (they can be a bit fussy with food, specially abroad) The location was excellent and the food was lovely. Teachers had the menu of the day: tortilla, paella and cake for dessert and the boys had a range of different tapas, paella, cheese salads and chicken brochettes. It was not pricey at all and we enjoyed the food very much. I highly recommend that restaurant!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My dad and I stopped in for a light lunch while visiting Sevilla. The restaurant features a full menu of meals and tapas. We elected to get tapas for a light meal. The cod was fantastic. To top it off, we had milkshakes to finish off the meal. Patricia was an excellent hostess and made the experience very enjoyable. It is also conveniently located near the Cathedral.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stopping at this place, located just a few paces away from the Catedral on the pedestrian main road, we expected it to be the general tourist 'ok-fine-as-long-as-we-eat' kind of place, especially since it had one of those touristy set-menus on display.
But boy, we were wrong. So wrong. The food from the set-menu was absolutely fantastic (I had the best ever chilled creamy tomato soup - not gazpacho though, while a friend of mine had one of the best cheesy risottos I've ever had the opportunity to try). For dessert I wished for something light, so I had this fantastic yogurt with berry syrup and muesli - the cherry on the cake (yes, we also had cake, which was amazing) for our last night in Sevilla. Of course, a sangria in accompaniment of any kind of dinner in Sevilla is not only recommended, but practically a requisite.
Service at Genova was also prompt. Our server Gissele was one of those super-nice waitresses who always has a smile on her face and just really brightens the mood, while not being pushy at all. She really served to make our experience all the more great.
Super food + super service + super location = highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Were on a tour so had 45 min to get lunch. Not the thing in Spain. Told the waiters and they were very accommodating. Gave hints on what was fastest and great service. Crepe w ice cream was fabulous as was the grilled goat cheese salad and all the rest.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant for lunch on a hot day after visiting the cathedral. It was a great spot to feel the rhythm of the city while eating outdoors under the shaded umbrellas and enjoy generous serves and tasty food. I ordered the papas bravas and the paella of the day which was Iberian. Both were delicious and went down well with my Tinto verano. My waitress Patricia was also lovely and very patient as I tried out my basic Spanish language skills.