“Far from the city” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“Far from the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Other than the location, we were very happy with everything. Room overlooking the pool,large comfortable bed, international TV,nice breakfast.
We couldn't use the pool as there were 9 sunbeds therefore constantly busy but it looked like a good size pool. Also, I've noticed staff clearing up breakfast at 10.00 o'clock sharp while there were still loads of people eating,it was surprising, I've never seen that in any Hilton before.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We truly appreciate your feedback as a good way to improve our guests' experience.

First of all, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience suffered during the breakfast. I have immediately shared with my relevant F&B manager your comment and I assure you we will take in consideration your opinion. Thank you very much.

On the other hand, I am truly happy to know you had an overall great stay to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla. Our commitment is to provide the best service, the best food and all the equipment and conditions in perfect order. For that reason, it is an honour to hear we achieved our goal.

I look forward welcoming you back.

Alejandro Casamor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

They upgraded us to a two bedroom two bath suite which was absolutely beautiful. The front desk staff are very friendly and very helpful. They always remembered which room we were in. There are no blankets on the beds which I thought was very odd. I asked for a blanket the first night which I never received and I froze all night, but the second night they brought me one when I asked. We arranged for the shuttle to pick us up from the airport and it was 45 min late. The bus to downtown was very easy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Crystal B
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We truly appreciate your opinion as a good way to improve our guests' experience.

First of all, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused due to our delay. We are truly sorry to hear you were frozen all night. I am also deeply sorry to hear our shuttle service arrived 45 minutes late. I can assure you we will take your comments in consideration. Again, please, accept my most sincere apologies.

On the other hand, I am happy to know you found our Front Desk team members friendly and helpful. I have immediately shared with them your review. They are always available to provide an excellent service.

I look forward welcoming you back in the near future, whereby we will be able to provide you with the highest level of service for which we are internationally known for!

Newdelhi india
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This Hotel is situated outside the city of Seville in an industrial area.Hence away from the main city.It has a modern business like look with all new amenities as the Hotel seems to be recently constructed.The bath tubs are very smooth & slippery.I had the misfortune to slip twice in succession & had a very bad fall which hurt me badly.Being an elderly person it left me sore with a bad feeling about the Hotel.I had never slipped so badly in any Hotel in my more than 50 years of travel around the world.But this will not prejudice my review of the other good amenities available at the Hotel.
The staff are good & helpful.The b`fast was good with a wide variety on display on the table.The rooms are big & nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MARGDARSHI
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us. We are truly happy to know you had an overall excellent stay.

First of all, I am sorry to hear you had a bad fall in our bath. I hope you are better now. We will take in consideration your review and look for the appropriate way to assure it will no happen again in the future.

Despite your accident, I am happy to know you found our team members helpful. They are always available to provide their best, and it is an honour to know we met your expectations.

I hope welcoming you back again.

Weymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We booked this hotel for a weekend break in Seville and were more than pleasantly surprised on our arrival. We arrived early, but we were booked in quickly, without fuss by very pleasant, English speaking staff. Our room was spacious and stylish, including free and fast WiFi, the bed was comfortable and we even had the option of smoking/non smoking. The hotel is a little out of town, but a short taxi ride (the hotels own taxi) got us there in 10mins for 7euros.
The staff were all very pleasant and courteous, I left my camera in a taxi and the receptionist was more than helpful in trying to resolve the issue.
Although the hotel is a little out of town there were some very nice bars and restaurants a short walk away for reasonably priced high quality tapas.
Free hotel parking was a bonus.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank suru2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We truly appreciate your feedback as a good way to improve our guests' experience.

It is particularly pleasant to hear you had a great impression of your room and the amenities included. Our commitment is to provide the best service, the best food and all the equipment and conditions in perfect order. For that reason, we are happy to know we met your expectations.

I am also glad to receive your positive feedback regarding our team members. They are always available to provide and excellent service.

I look forward welcoming you back soon.

Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

A wonderful room at a very modern room.
High quality products at the bathroom.
Good breakfast.
The hotel is far away from the wonderful historical city center of Seville but you can find a bus station not far away from the hotel.
A complimentary parking at the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shonm
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I cannot thank you enough your kind comments regarding your stay to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla.

It is particularly pleasant to know you had a great impression of the food and cleanliness. Our commitment is to provide the best food, the best service and all the equipment and conditions in perfect order. For that reason, I am truly happy to hear we met your expectations.

I look forward welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Nice attention, kindness and professionalism from the entire staff. Always smiling and providing great service. Special thanks to Ignacio Ramirez, Gaelle Vivier, Rosa Martinez and Laura Nunez for making everything right and perfect.

Rooms are spacious and clean, and there's a large choice of food on Breakfast.

See you soon in Sevilla !

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BTChevalier
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly happy to hear we met your expectations during your stay to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla.

It is particularly pleasant to hear you had such a good impression of our team members. They are always available to provide an excellent service, and we can see we achieved our goal. Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for mentioning three of our team members. I have immediately shared with them your kind comment.

I truly hope welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

A not-so-initial experience turned out to be positive in the end. We booked for a pickup service from the train station but due to a mix-up, there was no one to pick us up when we arrived at the train station. After calling the hotel, this was rectified immediately - special thanks to Jesus who showed at the station in a jiffy. We found all the staff helpful and approachable. The hotel has a nice pool area and gym. Although somewhat a distance from the city center, the shuttle service (7 euros per room) to and from the city center is quite convenient. Rooms were good. Overall a good stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am truly happy to hear you had a good experience to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, despite our first mistake. Please, accept my most sincere apologies for that, although I am glad to know our team were able to solve that situation and provide you the highest level of service you expect and deserve.

It is particularly pleasant, to hear you had an overall good experience and you highly recommend our hotel. Thank you very much.

I truly hope welcoming you back soon.