2,406 results
All reviews free shuttle shuttle service city centre cement factory cement works business park business area number bus great hotel around the corner public bus laundry room washer and dryer bus stop close to the airport outdoor pool modern hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

For a summer break what a lovely hotel.
Lovely rooms, prompt and good customer service but not to intrusive. Jorge & Fran very helpfull as wel as the f&b manager didn't remember his name. Only tip I would give the hotel is to invest in some more lounge beds at the pool as when the weather is mainly warm in Seville. It would be nice to have more then 9 beds for such a high class hotel! Other than that nothing to fault my stay! Well done

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Miszy-D
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

First of all, I would like to thank you for mentioning Fran, Jorge and Ignacio. I have immediately shared with them your positive feedback, thank you very much. Our commitment is to provide the best food, the best service and all the equipment and conditions in perfect order. For this reason, I feel happy to know we have met your expectations.

I will also take in consideration your suggestion as a good way to become better, thank you very much for letting me know your concern.

I truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed here during the intensely hot weather in mid July & were so glad we chose a hotel with a pool , as it was too hot to be in the city... 44degrees at 7pm still !!. The hotel itself was immaculately clean & staff very friendly and efficient. Gorge on front desk was super helpful, as was Francesco in the restaurant, service with some humour thrown in. Wonderful.The rooms were spacious with every necessary item available, but best thing as a mother of a teenage son was the free laundry room in the basement.what a blessing.
Breakfast was plentiful with lots of variety and eggs to order , as well as a waffle iron ready to go.
Although a short bus ride into the city , which was extremely easy , this hotel is FABULOUS.
Would definitely stay again. Thanks for the fantastic memories.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your stay to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla.

I would like to thank you for mentioning two of our team members. They are always available to provide an excellent service, and we are truly happy to know we have met your expectations. I have immediately shared with them your positive review. Again, thank you very much.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel was a very good standard.The room was very clean and quiet, there was even an iron and ironing board in the room! Very rare in my experience in hotels in Spain.The bathroom was large, clean and well equipped. The parking was free, you could easily get a taxi for 10euros to centre of the city, but for 7euros you could get the hotel car! We did not have breakfast, but found a nice cafe just round the corner where you could get a nice breakfast roll and coffee for 6euros for two!The staff were very pleasant, nothing too much trouble.The one down side was finding the hotel, but we were glad we did!

1  Thank Naida S

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion with us, it is a pleasure to know you had such a great time with us.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback regarding our Team. They are always available to provide an excellent service, and I can see we have met your expectations. Thank you very much.

I am glad to know you had an overall great stay and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The location is in an industrial area with lots of commercial buildings around. But for overall price, quality, etc... I can say it was pretty good. I stayed there for 2 nights, staff very helpful and welcoming. The hotel will provide a shuttle to downtown (old city) main attraction for a fee. I had a car and no problem going to town and back. The breakfast was pretty good, buffet style with different choices. Pool is not large, but ok, nothing spectacular. The room was clean, modern furniture, and good internet connection. It looks like the hotel is fairly new, so you get the feeling that everything is modern and new. Bed, furniture, towels, and everything else is still new. Modern building but quite overall, although the hotel was busy.

Room Tip: Any room is fine nothing spectacular if you are looking for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla. We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

In this sense, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback. It is a pleasure to know we have met your expectations and you had an excellent stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Although it is a few KM outside of the City it is a perfect location for either a City weekend break or longer. Situated in a commercial area this new hotel offers large clean rooms and excellent food. Travel into the City on their bus for only 7 euros. The airport is not too far away and they provide a free collection service. Easy access to the major road systems.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I am glad to hear you had an excellent stay to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla.

Our commitment is to provide the best food, the best service and all the equipment and conditions in perfect order. For this reason, I am happy to know we have met your expectations with our food and cleanliness. Thank you very much for your positive comments.

I truly hope to welcome you back soon.