“Amazing value, massive serves”

Mechela Restaurante
Ranked #11 of 2,619 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, European, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: For groups of 8 or more people we do set menus from our daily menu to offer a good service. We apologize for the inconvenience.
“Amazing value, massive serves”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

These are not really tapas, as they are not little plates. I had to check my serving size was the 4€. I had the octopus, tuna and dessert. The tuna was a standout, perfectly cooked with the sweetness of fig, cherry and nectarine. The service was great. I went to a flaminco show last night, but I enjoyed watching the two chefs do their dance in the kitchen more. English menus, the two waitresses spoke English quite well. I think from tomorrow they are closed for vacations for three weeks until around the 22nd of August, so maybe ring if you are planning to drop in.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a very nice restaurant with good menu. For its food quality and popularity it is surprisingly small. We were lucky to be able to book it in short notice. Food was good and serving was generous. Shrimp in some perhaps almost cream was good and their tuna steak was brilliant. Venison was less impressive. If I ever visit Seville again, I will definitely book there first. It opens at 830 for dinner.

2 Thank KennethY474
Annapolis, MD
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The food and the service was unsurpassed. My husband and I visited here on our last night in Seville and I wish we had found it sooner! Great wines, my husband had the Thai spring rolls and I had the grilled octopus for appetizers. Both were delicious and cooked perfectly. Then we had the Iberian rice (with pork) and the beef tenderloin for dinner. Both were cooked exactly as requested and out of this world. We finished with a chocolate, caramel, and nut dessert which was also outstanding. The bill only came to 52 euros! My only regret is not finding this place earlier on our visit so we could eat here twice!

1 Thank apes1
Northern Ireland
“So good we went twice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Fantastic restaurant in quiet street in Seville. First visit was rushed because we needed to leave early but the guys prioritised our order so we got our meal in time. The food/menu was innovative and had great combinations. Lots of choice too. Every dish we had was super, looked and tasted great. So we booked a table for our last night in town. Just as well it is very busy/popular. Our 2nd meal was even better than the 1st. We all shared the dishes and every single one was lovely. And even when they needed the table back, the waitress was still able to keep the next party happy at the bar whilst I dug into a plate of razor clams for my final "seafood fix" of the holidays. Good house wines and pleasant lovely décor. If you are in Seville you really have to get a reservation and try this restaurant.

1 Thank BroonNI
“Unexpected delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We ordered the fish of the day and were not expecting the absolute delight that appeared on our table. Tuna with peaches and figs, just amazing. The service was very good.

My only criticism was the sheer quantity of food. If they could cut down on their portions, it would be perfect.

1 Thank Emmerson G