A little tricky to find, but its great location in the heart of the city, 5 minute walk from the Cathedral and Alcazar. Large, clean rooms.On one occasion however, the reception staff were not at their desk so the door was locked which meant we had to go across the street to the Hotel Murillo to get them to open it. Apart from that its all good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maeva Patio de la Cartuja residence is located at the very heart of Seville, where the popular, lively Macarena and San Vicente areas meet. The comfortable, roomy apartments are set around an interior patio with ocher-coloured walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Murillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Murillo Seville
- Apartamentos Murillo Hotel Seville