My husband and I had booked at the Hotel Murillo, but there was a problem with the room (we suspect they overbooked), and they sent us to the Apartamentos Murillo instead. Not an inconvenience although I would have preferred the hotel.
The apartment though was in a lovely old caravanserai-type building with an internal patio and is situated about 5 minutes from the hotel still in the barrio Santa Cruz. The apartment itself was spacious (with a great bathroom & kitchen) and would have easily suited several people staying for a longer duration than us. We were able to have our free breakfast which was absolutely lovely at the hotel.
The reception staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful. If I were to stay in Seville again for several days I would definitely stay at the apartments, but I was disappointed at not being able to spend the night in the hotel as it looked (from the reception area et al.) simply stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maeva Patio de la Cartuja residence is located at the very heart of Seville, where the popular, lively Macarena and San Vicente areas meet. The comfortable, roomy apartments are set around an interior patio with ocher-coloured walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Apartamentos Murillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Murillo Seville
- Apartamentos Murillo Hotel Seville