We stayed in Apartment 12 -- two bedrooms and two baths, plus living area and kitchenette. The apartment was very clean and spacious, and included daily maid service. As others have noted (and as shown in traveler photos), accommodations are relatively spartan but comfortable. The carpeting in the hallway needs to be replaced, but everything in the apartment was clean and functional. Water pressure was a bit low in the shower. Wi-fi was functional but a bit slow. The location is wonderful, on a narrow pedestrian street in Santa Cruz quite close to the Cathedral and the Alcazar. If you arrive by taxi, the cab will drop you off in a nearby plaza and you will have to walk a bit to the building. Front desk staff was helpful. We checked our luggage because we arrived prior to check-in time; our room was ready on time. This property offers excellent value if you are not looking for luxurious amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maeva Patio de la Cartuja residence is located at the very heart of Seville, where the popular, lively Macarena and San Vicente areas meet. The comfortable, roomy apartments are set around an interior patio with ocher-coloured walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Murillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Murillo Seville
- Apartamentos Murillo Hotel Seville