On the surface this small hi-tech friendly hotel (so they say but the wifi isn't that reliable and its slow) is ultra modern inside, (a computer inside our room 116, not used by us) in an old palace exterior beautifully lit at night. The mix of old and new work very well until you look closely and see the wear and tear. Our room needed bleach on the grout in the shower (no bath) and there were holes in the blackout curtains (necessary as the square and church opposite are also lit at night). The back-lit bed head lights flickered and the view from the toilet to the sink showed the horrible mess of silicon with which it was attached, and the skirting boards needed painting or scrubbing. The pillows were the worst I have ever slept on. On the whole not bad for the price but I think every hotel manager should sleep in a different room each night without letting the staff know which, in order to evaluate each room. A good location for getting around all of Seville with hundreds of bars, restaurants and cafe's nearby (that is no exaggeration) The staff we met we very helpful, and knowlegable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN THE HISTORIC CENTRE OF SEVILLE, NEAR THE CATHEDRAL, LA GIRALDA AND CITY HALL. FREE WIFI AND LAPTOP IN ALL ROOMS The Hotel is an ancient palace from XVI Century perfectly mixed with the highest technology and decoration. Also have two traditional courtyards to enjoy the quietness and natural light of Seville. The Petit Palace Santa Cruz is located in the Jewish Quarter, famous for its charm and small winding streets and close by the typical tapas bars and restaurants and the best shopping area in the city. Seville, situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, is famous for its Easter Week processions, April Fair, flamenco, bullfights, great nightlife and landmarks such as the Cathedral and the Giralda. The hotel offers the following FREE services: - WIFI connection in all rooms and communal zones.- Daily Press- Safety boxes (with capacity for a laptop)- Hydro-massage showers or bathtub in all rooms.- Information on local excursions, city maps, reservations for shows and restaurants.- Two internet points for public use.- Free bike rent (on availability)- Luggage room.- Cots and buggies for kids on request- Complementary bedding and food bowls for your pet- XXL rooms and King size beds on request. - Flat screen TV with TDT- Disabled facilities. - Openbar (coffee, tea, juices and mineral water) More information:- City centre, next to “El Corte Ingles” department store.- Public parking next to the hotel.- Show room for small meetings. The rooms are comfortable, functional and modern and adaptable to all your needs. The hotel is without a doubt, one of the best in its range from which to discover and enjoy Seville, whatever the intention for your trip may be; if you are travelling for business you will not find a better area connected by means of public transport. If you are travelling with children we can offer you are special “Family Rooms” with free cots available. If you are travelling with your pet, we will provide bedding and feeding bowls ( contact the hotel for special conditions regarding pets). You can also take advantage of our free bike rent, exclusively available for hotel guests.Our professional staff will be more than happy to help and advise you on the best restaurants, shopping, places of interest and whatever other necessity you may have. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Petit Palace Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Santa Cruz Hotel Seville
- Petit Palace Santa Cruz Seville