“Great personal guide for southern Spain”

Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville
Ranked #11 of 209 Tours in Seville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "This is the team of guides you want! I am a former Tauck World Discovery tour director (Europe) so I know a good local tour guide when I see one and I can say that Francesco is EXCELLENT. Rosemary Helms, June 2014". We are a team of licensed tour guides of Seville, Andalusia Spain. We provide tailor made private tours to families, small parties and groups in Chinese, English, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch, Français. We specialize in flamenco tours, Unesco sites, gastronomy, family-friendly tours.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Francesco spent five days with our family giving us a personal guided tour through Sevilla, Granada and Cordoba. He was very helpful and flexible in helping us to plan the trip and was always punctual and reliable throughout the week. He served as both driver and guide which was a great combination. He was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Spain and details of all three cities. He spoke English very well and was easily understood. Thank you Francesco for a great Southern Spain experience! The Davis Family

1  Thank gdavis2014
Francesco S, Proprietario at Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you, your family is exactly the one that every guide would like to accompany on a tour. All of you interested and passionate about this land, making it easy and pleasant. I'd also like to express my appreciation for the online presentation, which I have enjoyed so much. Best wishes from Andalusia. Francesco Soriquez.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Francesco was great at providing concise and interesting histories about the places we visited. He was very helpful and patient, and gave us great dinner recommendations for places off the beaten path.

1  Thank KDav94

Grazie mille e muchas gracias for your words. Best, Francesco

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The afternoon tour with Francesco was one of the best guided tours. Francesco knows a lot about Sevilla, the history, ... - let's say he knew everything I asked and told me a lot of things. I always felt comfortable with him. He was always helpful and interested in my wishes. The tour was never boring. I was really surprised how fast time can be over...

1  Thank Puschelkathrin
Francesco S, Proprietario at Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Kathrin you are an excellent visitor and deserved the best. This is why I have tried to make the hours lasting longer. I thought I succeeded, until I read your review, but now I understand that I have to refine the art ;-) With my best wishes and hoping to meet again: your guide here.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Need a guide in Sevilla: don't look further! Francesco took us, three adults and two kids (one of 4,5 months old and another of almost 2 years) for a two hours trip at Sevilla. He has a warm and calm personality and really took his time to make us feel relaxed and happy. Francesco is the man to tell you everything he knows (and that's a lot!) about Sevilla. Francesco is flexible, just let him know what you would like to do and see in Sevilla and he'll arrange it! We had a lovely tour! Thanks a lot Francesco! Cleo & the rest of the family!

1  Thank Cleo1980Cleo

Oh Cleo, what a nice words!
It's great to tour with you and your family, and I liked the gift of peace and joy that your kids distribute wherever they go. All the best, Francesco.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We just spent 5 days with Francesco and loved the tour. He not only is an excellent guide, but he also has his commercial drivers license allowing him to drive us in a rented van through Andalucia. He is a VERY safe driver. He was informative yet never boring. Always willing to please, he went the extra step to find us great tapas restaurants and non-touristy venues. You can count on him to always be on time. He has a very pleasant personality and has just the right balance between friendly and formal. We felt vey comfortable with him yet knew he was taking our needs and wants seriously.

Rosemary Helms

4  Thank Rosemary H

Thank you so much Rosemary and family.
I'll be here when you need me. Two weeks ago I went back to that chocolate shop in Granada, right the day before they closed for vacation. It reminded me of you and our beautiful tour.
Francesco