“The best guide in southern Spain!!!”

Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville
Ranked #12 of 191 Tours in Seville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "This is the guide you want! I am a former Tauck World Discovery tour director (Europe) so I know a good local tour guide when I see one and I can say that Francesco is EXCELLENT. Rosemary Helms, June 2014". We are a team of licensed tour guides of Seville, Andalusia Spain. We provide tailor made private tours to families, small parties and groups in English, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch, Français. We specialize in flamenco tours, Unesco sites, gastronomy, family-friendly tours.
New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best guide in southern Spain!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Our experience with Francesco has been just great! We were traveling from the US with our 18-months kid, which sometimes can be a little tricky. However he was always patient, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. We spent two days with Francesco, one touring Sevilla and the second visiting Ronda, a delightful village in Malaga. He was amazing not only showing us the 'must see' spots but also allowing us to have a real hint on the less touristic and truly Spanish places and culture. If you are looking for a guide, you just found the best in the area!!!

1 Thank PeterSnowPetrelli
Francesco S, Owner at Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you Peter and family. I am planning to visit the US next year and hopefully I'll be able to visit you back. Glad to know that you loved this region and appreciated the tours with me. Enjoy the rest of your trip! Francesco

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Private Tours Are the Way to Go”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Both Francesco and his licensed tour guide colleague Manuel were excellent tour guides in Seville, Spain. They were extremely knowledgeable about local sights and did a great job fielding all of our myriad questions about Seville's historical past and dynamic present. They also went above and beyond in recommending outstanding restaurants for our stay in Seville, including some well suited to my vegan diet. We were a family of 8, so the cost of a private tour guide was actually quite competitive with a large group tour - and definitely more interesting, interactive, and memorable. All of our family - including 3 young children - recommend Francesco and Manuel most highly. Muchas gracias Francesco and Manuel y hasta luego.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Shahlatte
Francesco S, Owner at Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you very much for your generous and kind review. Muchas gracias a Ustedes por sus generosas apreciaciones. And yes, I couldn't say it better: for a family of 4, 8 or 10 just like yours, the cost of a private tour guide is actually quite competitive with a large group tour - and definitely more interesting, interactive, and memorable. This is the essence of our services. Thank you for stating it so clear, for hiring us and for having been so gentle family. All the best, Francesco.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great personal guide for southern Spain”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Francesco spent five days with our family giving us a personal guided tour through Sevilla, Granada and Cordoba. He was very helpful and flexible in helping us to plan the trip and was always punctual and reliable throughout the week. He served as both driver and guide which was a great combination. He was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Spain and details of all three cities. He spoke English very well and was easily understood. Thank you Francesco for a great Southern Spain experience! The Davis Family

Visited June 2014
1 Thank gdavis2014
Francesco S, Proprietario at Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you, your family is exactly the one that every guide would like to accompany on a tour. All of you interested and passionate about this land, making it easy and pleasant. I'd also like to express my appreciation for the online presentation, which I have enjoyed so much. Best wishes from Andalusia. Francesco Soriquez.
Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Warm, friendly, and very knowledgable”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Francesco was great at providing concise and interesting histories about the places we visited. He was very helpful and patient, and gave us great dinner recommendations for places off the beaten path.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank KDav94
Grazie mille e muchas gracias for your words. Best, Francesco
Dachau, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful afternoon in Sevilla”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The afternoon tour with Francesco was one of the best guided tours. Francesco knows a lot about Sevilla, the history, ... - let's say he knew everything I asked and told me a lot of things. I always felt comfortable with him. He was always helpful and interested in my wishes. The tour was never boring. I was really surprised how fast time can be over...

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Puschelkathrin
Francesco S, Proprietario at Francesco Soriquez - The Magic of Seville, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Kathrin you are an excellent visitor and deserved the best. This is why I have tried to make the hours lasting longer. I thought I succeeded, until I read your review, but now I understand that I have to refine the art ;-) With my best wishes and hoping to meet again: your guide here.