I experienced this Hostal as an Hotel as I booked a double room for me and my girlfriend. The setting is very fascinating and cozy and I was impressed by the kindness and helpfulness of the staff. Room was small but decent and a good value for price. Location is a strong point: right in the hearth of the old city. The Hostal doesn't have a own parking and I raccomend to find one outside the old center as street are incredibly narrow and chances to damage your car quite high!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1851 as a mansion, Callejon del Agua Hostel has been recently refurbished to provide it with all the amenities. Located in the historic center of Seville, very near the Cathedral, in a quiet area from which you can walk to both the most emblematic monuments and the most traditional streets of Sevilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelWorld, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Callejon del Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callejon Del Agua Hotel Seville
- El Callejon Del Agua Seville