I stayed here with 5 of my friends and had a fantastic experience. The hotel is clean and charming -- very old-world Spanish style. The rooms have strong AC and great wifi, the beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are clean and nice.
Further, the staff were incredibly helpful and kind, and there was always someone at the front desk to help us out. The hotel was also very quiet and conveniently situated near the Cathedral and walking distance from many attractions, restaurant and nightlife. We had a fantastic stay and would highly recommend this hotel for couples, families and friends visiting Seville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1851 as a mansion, Callejon del Agua Hostel has been recently refurbished to provide it with all the amenities. Located in the historic center of Seville, very near the Cathedral, in a quiet area from which you can walk to both the most emblematic monuments and the most traditional streets of Sevilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Callejon del Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callejon Del Agua Hotel Seville
- El Callejon Del Agua Seville