“Amazing and wonderfull”
Review of Sala Sentir Flamenco - CLOSED

Sala Sentir Flamenco
More attraction details
Owner description: An intimate and traditional flamenco show in a warm and friendly setting offering a free flamenco class and an introduction to this beautiful art form by the artists themselves. A non-touristy venue with a relaxed and personal atmosphere. Excellent value for money at only €20 and children (3-10yrs) pay only €12. One show everyday from 8.30Pm to 10.15Pm Bar and restaurant available on the venue at the Sala Sentir Flamenco which is situated on Calle Pastor y Landero (inside the Arenal markets) next to the Maestranza Bull Ring.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I went this night to see a flamenco show ,the dancer are very good and captivating.In the workshop the dancers where patient Teachers and so nice

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was expected to see a spectacular show and enjoying with them. It turned out that I was set to sit in a very bad position they just put a chair next to the stage quite a weird angle. I paid maybe 20-30 euro (I wasn't sure how much was it) and I expected to see something more I even had to pay for my drink 2euro for a coke. WOULDN'T RECOMMEND AT ALL!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was shocked from they'd started their first turn.
It was amazing and fantastic experience. Very weird and fantastic, really it dose.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I cannot recommend this enough; the dancers and musicians were so talented, I got goosebumps! Incredible show, and they teach you a few moves at the end!

1  Thank happycamper8945
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The dancers were amazing so so talented! I ordered dinner with my show, which was great! I couldn't take my eyes off of the show so I didn't end up eating much because I was too engrossed in the performance. The dancers were so so good! I was beyond impressed! Their moves were executed with acute precision and passionate intensity. The musicians were also very talented and I was so so glad I went! I wish I could go again!