My wife and I stayed 4 nights. The hotel itself is charming and decor is nice. The room was small but spacious enough for 2 people. I loved the window doors. It did get noisy at night and we knew the "party" was over when we heard the street sweepers which was about 3am. I'm from NYC so noise pollution really doesn't bother me but my wife was disturbed so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I really didn't like the shower and water kept getting all over the floor. There was also a leak from the ceiling assuming from the bathroom upstairs. Also you can hear when people walk around upstaris and we were fortunate to have a flamenco dancer staying above us, atleast thats what it sound like at times but again noise don't bother me. The staff were helpful not overly helpful but helpful. You really have to ask for the wifi password and receptionist seemed relunctant I have no idea what that was about. the hotel is a good location and I recommend the hop on hop off tour as it helps you get familiar with the area as the stop is right next to the hotel, also theres a taxi que as well close by. All attractions were within a 20 min. walk which I think is good. The restaurant dinner was really good. Breakfast was decent but a bit over priced I think but I still ate there everyday as it was convenient. Overall I liked this hotel. Seville is beautiful but if I return again I might choose another hotel. I had a good stay but I wasn't wowed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th-century building is located in the lively Plaza de la Alameda, in Seville’s old town. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Sacristía de Santa Ana feature parquet floors and classical-style décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet and Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches. Free coffee is also available throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Sacristia de Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Seville