Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$104
View deal
eDreamsUS$110
PricelineUS$110
TravelocityUS$104
All reviews large lockers train station by foot free breakfast rooftop street cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

This was perfect for us with two small children. Big bed and bunks for the kids. Breakfast included. Full working kitchen. Plenty of showers. The room was really big and had A.C. Towels included.

After our last hostel stayed that claimed to be family friendly I was apprehensive but this really was great for families. Friendly staff too. Would love to stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2018

I was told someone would be able to book me a taxi in the morning but when the time came the girl didn't know how to book a taxi and went to back to sleep with zero care factor.

Luckily Uber on my phone was working.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Deivicity, Gerente at The Nomad Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Hi Cuzzie6,
Thanks for sharing with us your experience at The Nomad. We are so sorry if it was a misunderstanding iin between our reception and you but we have many different phone numbers for calling a taxi so we are totally sure it was a big mistake but just for a wrong understanding about what do you need.
Our appologies for this inconvenience.
Kind regards,
David (Manager)

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

After coming from another hostel which had very uncomfortable beds and was a crazy party hostel i really enjoyed the Nomad hostel. Its a comfortable place. Lots of space to hang out. Especially the rooftop is amazing to hang out! And the staff is very nice too. I felt super comfortable there and recommend it alot.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I liked this place it’s a pretty basic hostel. We got a double room (so just my wife and I no shRing) thought we’d have an en-suite bathroom but we didn’t, not a huge deal. Included breakfast is good and coffee all day is great. Also there is a self service beer tap on the honor system. Good location but not a bar type area. Seemed like the neighborhood really closed down by midnight or so.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a Friday night in September and found it to be calm and laid back and a PERFECT place to rest after 24 straight hours of planes, trains, and buses. I was very happy with the service. It was friendly, formal, and they gave very clear walking directions and help with public transportation. Their website also gave very clear directions about how to get there (also loved that they gave the price of the bus and that we pay the ticket on board-very helpful!). I stayed in an 8 bed all female dorm and it was located right in front of the lounge/kitchen. It was surprisingly quiet and I think is a great hostel for someone looking for a nice, tranquil stay. Thanks for the hospitality!

Date of stay: September 2018