“Excellent Middle Eastern Food”

Restaurante- Teteria Al Sultan - La Alameda
Ranked #3 of 2,998 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$4 - US$23
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went here recently and we were very pleasantly surprised, the food was outstanding, very tasty and excellent value for money. The staff too provided first class service, being very helpful and knowledgeable about the menu and ingredients of the dishes. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Salem M, Gerente at Restaurante- Teteria Al Sultan - La Alameda, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very very much!! It is a pleasure for us that you had enjoyed in our restaurant

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was Extremely good! Everything was cooked to perfection. I had lamb skewer and my friend had lamb tagine. Portion sizes are great! Had to lemon and mint drinks which were also brilliant and large drinks! Service was incredible two ladies served us and Eba was the main one who was very kind and had brilliant service skills! Overall deffo recommend if you want to try something different! Also good prices

Thank you very much!! We are glad that you liked you our restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I LOVE this place they have the tastiest Arabic Food ever! As soon as I entered Eva made me feel welcomed and went above and beyond to assist me with my needs as I'm a solo traveler so I had heaps of questions about the city and she was beyobd lovely. Highly recommend checking them out if you're after delious food and exceptional service. I have also been to the one in calle San Fernando which has the best shisha in Town and loveliest guys working there definitely worth a vist.

Thank you very much! We are very happy that you had a great experience in our restaurants.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch at AL Sultan as a family of 4 (mum, dad and 2 teen boys).
The food was exceptionally good and the flavours were authentic. Portions were generous too. Service was fast, friendly, and courteous.
Highly recomended if you are looking for a great meal.

Thank you very much!! We are glad that your family and you had been comfortable in our restaurant

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and good food. Moussaka was very tasty and kids loved the chicken curry. The amazing Moroccan tea (must try!) and the Egyptian tea was on the house!

Thank you very very much!! We are glad that you liked you our dishes,