“Well worth a visit”

Dining options: After-hours
west yorkshire
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We had an overnight stay in Zaragoza 29th August 2013 so researched places to eat, so pleased we decided on El Angel del Pincho.
We had several tempura dishes with beer for my husband and red wine for myself, the dishes being explained to us so we knew what we were getting.
Excellent service by the owner who was working on his own at a very busy time but he made the time to be pleasant and friendly with everyone.
Excellent value at about 23 euros.
Brilliant, thank you.

• Visited August 2013

“Top tapas”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Very close to main square
Cosy location
Brilliant tapas
Wonderful wine
Great cook
Actually surprisingly cheap

• Visited July 2013
“Eclectic menu executed with real style - recommended !”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

An unusual range of food styles which works very well both for locals and visitors - excellent tempura, flavoursome empanadas, warm and friendly service. A stylish alternative to the much less interesting menus on offer nearby.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gem in a small alley”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I was walking around the open square near the Basilica looking around for good tapas bar until I saw a small alley full of people. To my surprise, I found a tempura bar instead of tapas bar! I was so intrigued by it that I decided to try.
I'm so glad that I did as the tempura was done to perfection. Crispy but not greasy! The owners (Spanish, not Asian as I initially expected) are a friendly duo who takes time to chat with their guests to make them feel welcomed. I know I did..

I ordered various tempura, a glass of wine and a glass of beer, and it costs less than 10euros. Good value for me!

• Visited June 2013
TX Hill Country
“Excellent tempura!”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

We shared the mixed tempura and all three items were excellent. The picante empanadas were also very good, without too much spice.

Visited May 2013