The hotel is new, rooms are without carpet :-), it all looks fresh and tidy, staff is very helpful but they need to improve the following:
*breakfast is poor. Apparently it looks great but it is not a 4 star hotel breakfast. Breakfast lounge is freezing
*the only newspaper available is La Razón (extreme right wing party) and no Pais, El mundo, etc.
* carpet on third floor corridor is filthy (full of stains)
* location is next to the station but it is far away from downtown Zaragoza
What I really liked was the towels. They are perfect and very good size. Loved the snackbar/restaurant that is affordable and good quality.
If you arrive by train, the arrival exit is 400mts from hotel.
I would come back.... Hope they serve in future smoked salmon for breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Innovative design hotel in modern Zaragoza. The contemporary design of the TRYP Zaragoza Hotel make it a landmark of modern Zaragoza. It is located in the new innovation area by the Water Park and Expo Area, opposite the AVE train station and the Aljafería Palace. The TRYP Zaragoza Hotel has 162 contemporary guest rooms, various dining areas (buffet breakfast / snack / coffee shop), a spectacular outdoor terrace, fully equipped 24-hour gym only for guests, free high speed WiFi Internet, pay car park, a spacious, modern and bright lobby, and 9 meeting rooms for up to 600 people. Welcome to the TRYP Zaragoza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Melia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Zaragoza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Melia Zaragoza