“top apartment”
other traveller has booked this property
Living room Living room
The hall
The hall
Location
Location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Toronto
Reviewed 28 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

28 Nov 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review Bruce. We are glad you had a great stay in our apartment and that you loved it :) We hope to see you all again soon . Hugs from Donostia!
Dublin
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

22 Nov 2013
Go raibh maith agaibh (Thank you) Emily ! Your family and you are Fantastic!!! It was a real pleasure to met you all.
I am glad you had a great time in San Sebastian and I know you will be back soon ;)
Hugs from Donostia!
Cambridge
Reviewed 20 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
20 Oct 2013
Thanks a lot Sam for your lovely review! It's really nice to hear that this is the best apartment you have been at ;) Thanks again! Hope to see you all again. Hugs from Donostia!!
Idaho, USA
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
3 Oct 2013
Ey Bob!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review :D I am very happy that you liked the apartment. As you say,the partment is in front of the beach and near everything you need (bars, restaurants, shops...). The pintxos tour was great and it was a pleasure to meet all your family. You have such a nice family!! I would really love to go to Boise for Jaialdi and also to see you all again! Thanks for everything. Hugs from Donostia and kisses for Angela, Rob, Diana and for you, Bob!
NY
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

30 Sep 2013
Thanks Nicola. Greetings from San Sebastian
Lyon
Reviewed 28 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

28 Sep 2013
Thanks a lot! It was our pleasure to meet you all. Really! You are great!! We are glad you loved San Sebastian and also that youhad a great experience in our city! Hope to see you soon . Take care ;)
California
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

19 Sep 2013
Thank you so much for your review Julie. I'm glad you liked the apartment and also because you chose San Sebastian for your son's wedding ;) Hope to see you again! Hugs from San Sebasitan!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$311
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing