The views are amazing, there's no doubting that. What ruined this for us, was the attitude of one member of the bar staff. Clean shaved black haired young guy. He was just so rude his attitude stank, I got the impression he didn't like the English . I mean we did try to speak Spanish but he was just soooo rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 km from the city centre of San Sebastian and close to the historic monument Palacio Miramar and Naval Museum. Restaurant, bar, meeting rooms. Swimming pool and parking facilities. Stunning views over the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Monte Igueldo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure San Sebastian Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Mercure San Sebastián Donostia
- Mercure Hotel San Sebastian