“Terrible”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I asked the waiter twice if the burger "2 cheeses" had blue cheese in it and he assured me it was not the case. I finally ended up with a burger with a blue cheese cream in it!
I do not really advice this place even if the staff was nice and the food okay.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

They will win "the worst service ever" price! The waitress didn't let us sit where we wanted but she made us sit in a corner when the entire room was empty! And then, let's go on: the coke was worm, the hamburger was cold, the beer arrived after half an hour! And let's speak about the hamburger!!! The worst I ever seen: little, empty and served with nothing! San Sebastián it's definitely full of much better places!

1  Thank fedec80
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived in San Sebastián with 2 hungry children and walked into this restaurant. We had hot baguettes and burgers. What we had was nice but not a place to go for dinner in the evening. Too many nice restaurants around !

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We didn't have our phones on us to look up this place as we strode past. It looked so cute with the cow in the window and outdoor seating and large menu. A waitress stands outside directing people quickly to seats so seems promising. However you soon find out that that is all she does. Try helping the one waiter given 20 tables by himself!!! We ordered 20 mins later after flagging him down (fluent speaker in our group). Then waited. One meal came out quickly. But the second meal never came! After 30-40 mins we gave up and went in to pay for our half meal. The man behind the bar never apologized and tried to charge us for both meals! Sneaky. We argued and got our way. We told 2 workers what transpired and neither cared nor apologized. This place gets by on the good location and cute atmosphere. Help put it out of business!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We wish we had read the reviews before going. We were seated on the terrace by yes--the unfriendly guy--and a young girl who did nothing much the entire time we were there. It took us forever to get menus and drinks and more time to get our order taken. He brought out my meal, but then never delivered my sister's chicken sandwich and fries. After about 30-40 minutes we went in to ask and he said, "Oh, five minutes." We were so angry that we went in, told them to forget it and asked to pay. (FYI: I speak fluent Spanish so the language was not a problem here.....) I told the man inside what we had (because yeah--the waiter was not around!) and he still charged me for something we didn't eat. Had to ask again. I finally saw our waiter, told him it was the worst service I've had in San Sebastián and he just stared at me. Do not, I repeat, do NOT go to this restaurant. It has been our only bad experience.