“What a mistake ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Should have read the reviews before stepping foot into this restaurant today. I ordered the grilled cod and they served me chicken. They apologised and said they would be 5 more minutes then served me cod that was warm on the outside and COLD in the middle. I had to spit it out. It is the first time I've ever sent a meal back. I told them I didn't want anything at all after that but after 15 minutes they brought me a new cod that was piping hot and actually nice. The chef needs to be replaced and learn that if you serve great food people will forget how long they waited. I will never be returning even though the 3rd meal served to me was nice. What a joke.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An absolute disaster. Waiting for half an hour for a portion of ham croquettes??? In the end we walked away under the expressionless looks from the waitresses. It’s a total shame. Avoid at all costs

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I decided on breakfast at La Vaca despite some awful reviews on TA. It was not so bad. Service was fine and they even managed to cook me some very decent bacon and eggs with toast - not a bad effort at all. With a coffee and fresh orange juice the bill was 11.80 Euros - maybe on the top side pricewise but otherwise nothing to complain about. Simple set up with pleasant staff.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had a salad and a chicken lasagna both were good. About what we expected... If you are looking for a no frills quick bite this place is reasonable. There are lots of other places in San Sebastian with really unique and caring food. We stopped in for a late lunch after some shopping. I dont think I would go back as it was just ok.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I decided to go here for dinner and once we were in had a funny feeling about the place so started reading reviews on the place which weren’t the best but decided to give them a shot anyway.

Turns out the reviews are 100% correct the food was terrible! Service was ok.. can’t really complain about the service. But in a place with great food don’t waste your time here it is definitely a tourist trap!