Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$343
US$283
Official Site
  • Beachfront
NH Collection San Sebastian Aranzazu(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$253
US$213
  • Restaurant
NH San Sebastian Donosti(San Sebastian - Donostia)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Restaurant
Hotel Villa Soro(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$393
Hotel Astoria 7(San Sebastian - Donostia)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
US$197
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Costa Vasca(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$239
US$210
  • Pool
Tryp San Sebastian Orly Hotel(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$246
US$210
Irenaz Resort Hotel Apartamentos(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$231
US$213
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Silken Amara Plaza Hotel(San Sebastian - Donostia)
US$223
US$196
Priceline
US$718
US$595
LuxuryCollection
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea viewla concha beachtapasold townocean frontcharming hotelbeach promenadebalcony doorsound of the wavesfront desk staffold fashionedperfect locationsingle roomno air conditioningsmall balconytop floorunderground parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel Niza was the best location and at a great value. I was there in May 2018 traveling alone and the staff was amazing. I had breakfast each morning in the hotel which was terrific. The staff even remembered how I liked my coffee. I had dinner at the Narru bar with terrific service. The location of the hotel is perfect to walk and explore the old quarter and enjoy drinks and pintxos. My favorite was Atari Gastroteka. I also recommend exploring some of the scenic trails and views close by the hotel. Great location, food and value!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very nice, unique hotel right on the beach. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are very organized. We asked to park for only two days. They had our parking card ready and extended our card so we can exit. I was impressed that everything is thought ahead of time and communicated well to other staff members.
I thought the hotel was very reasonably priced for the view and the service we received. The room is quite large and comfortable. Our room did not have air conditioning. It was certainly not needed in May. I loved our view and I loved sleeping with the sound of waves.
If I had to complain about anything it could be noise in the morning. I could hear the cleaning crew starting at 8am. But this is a minor issue. I would definitely stay at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a couple of nights recently. It is a nice hotel, nice staff, clean, and the restaurant is excellent. Having said that, we were surprised when we were told that the oceanview rooms DO NOT have air conditioning. Since the hotel was full they could not change us to another room. They were kind enough to provide us with a tabletop electric fan. They explained that the oceanview rooms do not hace a/c because the breeze from the ocean should be enough. Now you have been warned.

Room Tip: Beware that oceanview rooms do not have a/c.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Niza. My room was interesting and beautifully decorated, with an enormous bathroom, though I wish I had paid extra for a sea view. I would have liked to be able to make myself a coffee in my room in the morning but that is my only complaint. The location was excellent and you can walk to everywhere you need to go from there. The station was about a 10 - 15 minute walk but the streets are all cobbled so it's a bit painful wheeling a heavy suitcase but I managed. San Sebastian is lovely and I wish I could have stayed longer.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I can’t imagine a better place to stay in San Sebastián for someone who wants a perfect location, a charming small hotel, and warm service.

Located right on La Concha Beach (or Kontxa in Basque), Hotel Niza is in a lovely building with character and charm that has been remodeled into comfortable accommodations. The decor is inviting and there is an ornate hand-operated elevator.

The staff went above and beyond to ensure a wonderful stay. They are fluent in English, Spanish, French and Basque (maybe more).

The bar/breakfast room looks out to the sea. It serves pintxos later in the day and a good breakfast buffet in the morning with several protein options.

The hotel has free bicycles for guest use and there is a terrific bike path behind the hotel along the seafront.

Parking is available for a reasonable extra charge at an underground lot a few doors away. The only difficulties I encountered were getting into the garage and leaving it and finding up and down ramps. For someone used to US car parks, this one was confusing with very narrow ramps.

Figuring out where to park while checking in was also challenging since the hotel is on a street with no parking and no lot. After several passes, a delightful hotel staffer came running out to show me where to leave the car temporarily.

The bathroom amenities are useful and the beds are comfortable. Very happy I stayed there!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
recepcion, Director de Recepción at Hotel Niza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear client,
Thank you very much for you comments.It is really important for us to hear the everything was ok during your stay,