“Superb”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This was great evening start to finish . Super friendly and good service with lovely staff , had the langoustine tempura , the big sushi 'espacial' selection and another portion of the spicy tuna rolls - everything was superb . Wine was lovely and well priced and the desert was a chocolate delight . I notice another reviewer bemoans a venison dish but god knows why anyone orders this is in a sushi bar !!

Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Excellent and fast service. Good sushi. My grandchildren enjoyed it a lot. Good prices.
Close to the beach and other restaurants.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This small restaurant serves great tasting sushi. There are also some dishes that have peruvian and even basque influences. Yet you can still eat sushi as classic as spicy tuna. I would give it 4 stars if it wasn’t for the service. It wasn’t bad but it can be improved.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2017

A year ago I ate at this restaurant and my comments haven't changed. The sushi is good (not great), but service is extremely slow. As far as I can tell the problem is not with the waiters and waitresses, but with the kitchen. The chef is slow or thee is a need for more shshi chefs. It easily took 20 minutes (if not 30 minutes) from the minute we ordered until we were served.

Dinner for 3 (including numerous beers as we waited for our dinner) was €42

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I have had a lot of seafood and sushi, being from Seattle AS USA, and this is the best sushi of my life. Typically I think spicy tuna rolls are boring, but this one was recommended so I tried it and was blown away! I also had the Dorado, mint and lime roll. Wow! It was unique and so flavorful.

I hope I come back to San Sebastian so I can eat here again!

Date of visit: September 2016