“Dinner with top views”
Review of Es Noray

Es Noray
Ranked #618 of 1,962 Restaurants in Ibiza
Reviewed 17 August 2018

This is one of the restaurants by the harbour so with that comes great views and great prices...but here it was t as bad as we imagined. They work quickly to get you a table but won’t rush you to leave once you’ve finished which is good. Their paella is delicious and highly recommended

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Incredible delicious, fresh ingredients and pleasing dishes, very good waiter, full score!!!!!
barman very nice and cute。

1  Thank Happiness710425
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We choose to have our last dinner in Ibiza in tthe port of Ibiza. Although that was the rush our, they gave us a nice table and we were served very quickly. Fresh moussels for starters, and a magnificent paella with lobster for three of us for main, served by the personnel. They made individual paella with chicken and vegetables for the little one...

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife had dinner here during our trip to Ibiza.
We picked the place just while walking by the port and talked with the manager at the entrance who promised the “best paella in town”.
I have to say I am glad we picked this place because, despite the appearance that can be very touristic they can deliver great food (te paella was really one of the best I’ve ever had) at a reasonable price (give the location) with really excellent caring service.
I certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I would totally recommend this restaurant. Food was delicious, prices reasonable and staff very kind.