Hostal Giramundo Ibiza
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$319
US$303
Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul(Ibiza Town)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$189
US$317
US$288
  • Breakfast included
US$221
  • Pool
ME Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$367
US$331
Melia.com
Aguas de Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$440
US$430
Sol Beach House Ibiza by Melia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$205
Melia.com
Sol House Ibiza by Melia(Port d'es Torrent)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$199
  • Beachfront
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$139
US$135
Orbitz.com
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$372
TripAdvisor
All reviewscroissant and coffeedorm roomminute walktop floorhostelclubsbalconychill
Reviewed 12 October 2012 via mobile

The guys at the desk are very, very nice and helpful. While our double room was very very small, we appreciated how clean the shared bathroom was. It's a 10 minute walk into town but there are small grocery stores and the promenade extremely closeby, plus parking wasn't too difficult. All up I'd say this is a good place to stay since it is on a quiet street and you can sleep when you get home (although walls are thin!)

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I had a great time here!!!
The hostel is amazing, one of a kind.
the dorms has a good space and lockers and a cool decoration. And it is VERY clean!!
The staff is amazing, they are really helpful and friendly and give you the best tips about Ibiza.
Besides that, there is a really nice area to chill and meet other guests.
I highly recommend this hostel.
One of the best hostel I have ever been to!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2012

We stayed here in July and were very impressed. The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly and helpful and Giramundo is in a good spot within walking distance to the beach and shops. Free wifi was good. The breakfast was not so impressive, just a croissant and coffee really, but better than nothing. The restaurant downstairs does sell really nice food and there are a couple of really good local food spots just a few doors down. We loved our balcony and had plenty of drinks out there before we headed out. There is also a roof area which you can access from some of the rooms. When we stayed, all the guests were friendly and we all hung out together. Giramundo certainly had an interesting bunch of guests, but everyone was very nice and we all had a good time! Definitely stay here if you're heading to Ibiza.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2011

My wife, my son and myself stayed at Giramundo in Semptember and found great value for money. Giramundo is a modest yet well managed and beautifully decorated hostel. While it delivers what's in the package, it gets topped up by helpful staff and a really good restaurant. Macondo, the restaurant, deserves a special note, the food is freshly cooked and way above the average you will find for the price range in Ibiza. If you travel with children, beware, this is place where a lot of clubbers will crash and may not the kind of place where you will find a holiday buddy. Highly recommended for the true globe trotter who is after the real experience.

Room Tip: I stayed in "Cuba" fab decoration and nice roof terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Contacted this hostel to let them know of my cancellation well ahead of time. However they still went ahead and charged my credit card. Upon trying to resolve this with them they were rude, lacked good customer service skills and had an attitude of 'it's your problem, not ours'. Never have had I encountered such bad service in "any" business.

So much for good customer service. I have been to many hostels and have not had one charge me without my consent and then deny receiving my cancellation. If you stay here, pay cash! "Do not" provide them your credit card. Many more honest hostels around that will treat you right

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo