“Wedding 20th May 2018”
Review of Elixir

Elixir
Ranked #480 of 1,957 Restaurants in Ibiza
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We got married here on the 20th May 2018. I cannot express what a beautiful private venue this is and just how lovely and welcoming all the staff are. They make you feel as if you have known them for years!

The food was incredible and all the guests commented on how it was the best wedding food they’ve ever had.

Looking back at our pictures just brings back all those wonderful memories.

I cannot recommend the Elixir team highly enough. Thank you all so much for helping create a magical day.

1  Thank Mariehall106

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Well... where to start......
I cant quite put into words just how wonderful our wedding day was with the Elixir family.. and they are just that- A family.

No one has stopped talking about our wedding since we got back.... between the food, the views, the team.... it was perfect.

Mauricio met us the day before and really settled my nerves, and he also did so on the day too! The team at Elixir are next level..... they are caring, sweet, genuine and above all the most professional group of people ive ever had the pleasure to meet.

The venue itself is beautiful and in a gorgeous location and this was enjoyed by all at our wedding, it was so nice to see happy faces and photos taken at all angles throughout the day.

The food, well this is the main talking point, the food was some of the best ive ever tasted, ive spoken to everyone and they all agree, it was so flavorful, well presented and just divine! I was just annoyed i couldnt eat more than i did as id have loved to have tasted everything.

Words cannot describe just how thankful i am that i had the privilege of holding my wedding with the best team in the best place ever!!! The wonderful memories i have will be forever and it all down to you guys,
So to the people working behind the scene, front of house and all other involved in our wedding day- Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Ill never forget you all! xx

1  Thank Tmagee87
Reviewed 21 June 2018

FANTASTIC WEDDING VENUE
My son had his wedding here on 30th May 2018.
The location is stunning, absolutely beautiful.
Thank You Elixir for making the day so special!
Truly magical Venue Food & scenery were beautiful! Tears were flowing to a truly emotionally happy day, the memories I have will stay with me for ever I couldn’t have wished for a more perfect wedding for my son and daughter in law.

1  Thank Maria I
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My daughter recently held her wedding celebration at Elixir.
I cannot thank you enough for making the day so so special, the whole day went just as she had planned and dreamed of.

From the moment we arrived we were met by Mauricio and his team who were exceptional. I would personally like to thank Mauricio for taking the time to make sure I was ok, so many thanks Mauricio for your patience and attention.

I am certainly not forgetting the team who were magnificent throughout the day. Nothing was an issue and the attention to detail was truly exceptional. I am so sorry but I did not get the girls names, but I do remember that one girl was Dutch and one girl was English, both brilliant.

I would also like to comment, as everyone did, about the fabulous food which was absolutely delicious, compliments to the wonderful chef.

Like I said the whole day was magnificent and we could not have done it without Elixir and their fantastic tea. I really mean it when I say

"Teamwork makes the Dreamwork"

Thank you so much again.

1  Thank col0707
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Attended a wedding here and cannot state enough what a fantastic place it is. Beautiful views, amazing food selection and staff were so professional. They gave our friends the perfect day and provided memories they won't ever forget. If you're getting married in Ibiza book here. You won't regret it.

If the owners and staff are reading this. Bravo! You are running an amazing place. You should be very proud.

1  Thank HappyGuest1976