- excellent beachside location
- interesting menu, delicious seafood. Partner had the EU49 sushi/sashimi plate which was delicious, though perhaps a tad overpriced
- attentive, accommodating service
- stunning view of sunset and when the sun did go down, the restaurant blasted Pavarotti. Great atmosphere!
- music was trendy and enjoyable
- catered for kids well
- a little overpriced, but at least the food was delicious
Would recommend and return.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.