“best tour guide ever!”

Mallorca Tour Guides S.L
Ranked #114 of 358 Tours in Majorca
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours with English speaking guide.Day tours with Mini Coach and guide for small groups. Tour in the city of Palma and some places around Palma de Mallorca.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“best tour guide ever!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was on Norwegian Epic and had only 6 hours in Palma. Have always wanted to see the Bellver castle but all the excursions offered by the ship or independent tour groups does not include a visit inside the castle. I contacted Miguel Corral after reading some glowing reviews about him and right away he told me that he would tailor make a tour which includes everything i would want to see in the short time we are there and try to keep within my budget. He was so wonderful to work with planning out my itinerary (we exchanged emails more than a dozen times and each time he would reply right away and was accommodating) I travel extensively and have high standards. And The 1/2 day excursion with Miguel turned out to be the best excursion i have had. He is not only knowledgeable, resourceful, but also a wonderfully kind and patient person. Everyone on our excursion thoroughly enjoyed his company and expertise and would not hesitate to recommend to all our friends and families. He gave us such a beautiful introduction of the island that we will surely return soon and stay longer next time.

Visited June 2014
9 Thank lovetotravel88_11

• Korean first
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Private walking guide Palma”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I had a private guided walking tour of Palma. Miguel was very professional and he managed to talk for 2 1/2 hrs , with passion about his city. The tour was good value as we were given lots of information and tips not widely available. It is a magical place and he was able to give us an expert introduction to it's delights. We look forward to returning to spend more time.

Visited June 2014
6 Thank forensicdocs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful tour through Palma”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We visited Mallorca with a family group of 6. I got in touch with Miguel prior to our stay. He was extremely helpful and accommodating in organising a walking tour for us through Mallorca. Inma, our tour guide, was at the meeting point ahead of time waiting for us and welcoming us to Palma. She guided us through the main attractions as well as the back alleys. Her knowledge and charm in delivering it was fantastic. She managed to get us passed long queues where it mattered and gave us not just the historic and cultural background but also the local, everyday perspective. Very highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Oliver S
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Miguel and Maris rock”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just came back from Mallorca, we, group of 29, enjoyed the trip tremendously. Our guide, Maria was informative, humorous and patient to lead us (mostly retirees) around the island. I booked the tour on line and had several e mails exchanges with Miguel, he was responsive and answered my every question. Thank you Miguel and Maria.
I highly recommend them to anyone wants to tour Mallorca to other places they provide services.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chien H
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Miguel is an excellent guide. He is very knowledgeble about the islands history and culture and knows his way around very well. He managed to save us a lot of time by avoiding the tourist lines and with perfect timing he showed us a big portion of the attractions in a very short time - without us feeling rushed at all. The tour was an absolute joy and I highly reccomend Miguel as a guide. Muchas gracías! Lilja from Iceland

Visited April 2014