“tourist trap? I do believe so !” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of ES3 BAR

ES3 BAR
Ranked #94 of 412 Nightlife in Majorca
Fano, Italy
“tourist trap? I do believe so !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

11.00 am coffee time. The waiter or owner, where is his smile, busy ranging tables takes orders in between.
We aks for a coffee and a toast. He says he as an offer of coffee+toast+orange juice for € 3,50. I tell him I do not want orange juice. He brings the coffee and toast and the bill is € 7,20. I pay and my spanish friend inquires why the charge is higher than the offer? The waiter merely replies we should have taken the forfait with the orange juice, and that anyhow we only paid € 0,20 cents more in comparison to the forfait. Somebody should explain this logic to me. I do not wish to make a fuss about € 0,20 but on the other hand you feel cheated and 'abused as a ingorant tourist'. Having a coffee a terrace should be an relaxing expierence, without a stressy waiter treating you as if you were a burden and 'paycow'. The cafe con leche is € 1,80. I am willing to pay this, though normally a milk coffee is around € 1,40 (as I had in another coffeebar in front), but not complaining about this because the infrastructure is nice, big terrace etc). Price is not the issue here, but what is the use of taking away pleasure and nice expierences. Trapped as a tourist. Fortunately I mostly have positive experiences in coffee bars in Mallorca.

Visited June 2014

Wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quirky little bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely, bright place to watch the world go by. Only had cocktails (which were great) but food looked really good and fab value too. Lots of Spanish eating and drinking here seemed like a popular choice.

Visited May 2014