Stayed for 2 nights early on in August. Booked a double superior but was lucky enough to have a free upgrade to a junior suite. Amazing room, hotel photo shows it well, it was very spacious. Great communication from Trixie prior to arrival, lovely and warm welcome from Lisa. As mentioned, amazing room at the back of the hotel looking out towards the convent - very quiet. Breakfast lovely. Young lady who served breakfast (forgive me forgetting your name) was also lovely and very helpful with shopping tips for my wife. Hotel in great location in the old town, walk to all major sites and very quiet. We hope to go back one day. Thank you so much for our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests fall in love with Palma, with our hotel, the charm of the old town and the beautiful views from our upper terrace. Come stay at Santa Clara Hotel to enjoy the proximity of the 10th century Arab baths, the Gothic Cathedral and the other host of attraction around the old town. Our hotel offers 4 star luxury rooms and suites with high ceilings, rustic stone walls and views to the surrounding sights of the old town. Relax in our urban spa featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath or try one of the massage and beauty treatments. We also provide a conference room equipped with audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel And Spa
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Santa Clara Urban
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca