“Excellent, top class sushi with a twist”

I Love Japo Santa Catalina
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
I Love Japo Santa Catalina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #439 of 2,393 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$22 - US$42
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Japanese restaurant that brings a bit of Japan in Mallorca. The team I LOVE JAPO takes 10 years located in the Santa Catalina (Calle San Magi) offering a unique range of restaurants. SUSHI AND JAPANESE FOOD QUALITY . Bringing Japanese cuisine and culture to live an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Small sushi bar in Santa Catalina - make a reservation or you may not get in. Great sushi and with a twist - good service too and best of all it's very reasonably priced. Not somewhere you would go for an long dinner, more a quick, supper before going out on the town. Hihgly recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Girls are always smiling. I think it is the best sushi you can find in Palma, very original recipes and great tastes. Go there often to satisfy my sushi cravins!

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I went to this cute little restaurant for the first time during my summer holidays last year.My then 10-year old son insisted we go there as he loves sushi.
What can I say....just came back from our holiday 2011 in Majorca and this time we went there twice and stuffed ourselves ;)
We had a platter of 44 mixed sushi,vegetable tempura,gyozas and more sushi+ softdrinks and paid about 95 euros which I think is reasonable.....and the food is excellent!!
The restaurant is very colourful with lots of japanese decorations .Service is very friendly and you can watch the chefs on a TV screen as they prepare the food.
If you want to go in the evening it's essential to make a reservation as the place is quite small ( they speak english ).
Nice to have a change from the same old tapas every time :).....even there are some very nice ones as well.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

The reason for rating this restaurant poor is because the way we were treated after having arrived at 10.20pm we were seated briskly with no smiles or greeting and given drinks & menus swiftly where upon we ordered and the food came pretty fast and must say was off great standard but after being cleared of dishes at 11.05pm we asked for dessert menu as an opposite table had something that looked interesting I was told SORRY kitchen is now closed we have a schedule on the door and cannot provide anything after 11.00pm.
Bearing in mind in Spain 11.00pm is early the member of staff seemed more interested in getting out the door and on exiting I overheard two Spanish ask for coffees and they were told the same . So on this basis in future I will ask on arrival if late what time does the Chef finish as not to spoil a night out with friends.
Staff here need to be trained in Customer Skills & Service !!!!!

1  Thank Gorgeous1962
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Great value and some original sushi here - very cute interior and friendly service. worth a lunch visit

1  Thank williamskerouac